Positively no affiliation with this item, seller, or auction.
Are these from a Magnavox console?
ALTEC LANSING BOLERO 88A SPEAKER PAIR - eBay (item 320451889405 end time Dec-20-09 18:57:35 PST)
Positively no affiliation with this item, seller, or auction.
Are these from a Magnavox console?
ALTEC LANSING BOLERO 88A SPEAKER PAIR - eBay (item 320451889405 end time Dec-20-09 18:57:35 PST)
Not all vegetables make good leaders.
Yes, I've already informed him....... he seems open to the possibility that his brother was wrong in telling him they are Altec's. We'll see if he changes it.
I have a pair downstairs. They sound decent. I've though about trying to remove them from the Styrofoam, but they seem to be sealed with construction adhesive. I've heard of others being sealed to a lesser degree.
Audio_by_Goodwill
Michigan, USA

Actually a Heppner horn, made in Chi-town...Altec DID use that horn...
It's not a bad sounding mid, just won't handle any appreciable power...it's a one inch voice coil...
I think originally Magnavox used Jensens, the Heppner horn may have been cheaper.
Heppner went out of business in the late 70's early 80's recession that claimed Altec, Acoustic, Kustom, and scores of other American companies.
Your neighbors called. They like your music.

Your neighbors called. They like your music.
Bookmarks